Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dear Callista;

It would take me tomes just to explain how I feel in words, and let's face it, I'm not a very emotional guy anyways. Maybe this will help me be able to better show and express my emotions to you. I also thought it'd be pretty cute to make a brother blog to you and do this. Like we're estranged lovers living on different continents writing letters as we're both being held back by some unknown and malicious force. I pick the Sith Lords, because they might teach me some jedi tricks, but I digress.

I love you Callista. These 4 words accurately describe my life right now. I wake up in the middle of the night sometimes trying to tell you how much I feel, obviously when we both hang up on skype, and you can't imagine how sad it makes me with you not being there next to me. This morning I woke up and I already felt like I've waited years just to meet you, and that wasn't even a full day. I have 4 more days to go till our date, and even then at 5PM. I want to hold your hand Callista, I want to kiss you, and I want to just be around you. It's painful just not being around you.

I always feel a tinge of guilt and sadness knowing that I lied to you, like I owe you something. It means the world to me that you don't really hold it against me. You're like no other woman Callista, literately no other. I've never met a woman that had me entranced from the first moment we've met. I've always thought Love at First sight was kinda retarded, until I met you.

Even if I our date ends up with us both not talking, I'd be ecstatic if we just held each other for hours. I can't imagine how this date will end up badly because I love you so much, and I know that I'll make it work no matter what I have to do.(Pulling pants down in the middle of the movie theater). But as always Callista,

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment